Create your own Sakura Baozi
- Leave a Comment
- 5 g of Danbaoli regular high sugar
- 1000 g Flour
- 60 g Sugar
- 450 ml Water
- 1.5 g Salt
- 500 g Bean paste
- Use some water to dissolve the dry yeast, use some water to dissolve the sugar and salt, then add all these to the flour and knead, until the dough becomes soft, elastic and has a smooth surface. Then let the dough rest for 5mins.
- Cut the dough into pieces of 40g, flatten each piece into a round shape and put the filling into the dough; then shape each piece into a star using scissors.
- Proof for 45mins at 30-35°C.
- Put the baozi in the steaming basket, and steam for 10mins over high heat.