Create your own Pumpkin Baozi
- Leave a Comment
- 5 g of Danbaoli regular low sugar
- 1000 g Flour
- 250 g Pureed pumpkin
- 200 ml Water
- 1.5 g Salt
- 500 g Desiccated coconut
- Use some water to dissolve the dry yeast, use some water to dissolve the salt, and then add all these and the pureed pumpkin to the flour and knead, until the dough becomes soft, elastic and has a smooth surface. Then let the dough rest for 5mins.
- Cut the dough into pieces of 40g, flatten each piece into a round shape, and put the filling into the dough; close up the dough and let the dough upside down, then use a tooth cutter to make the shape.
- Proof for 45mins at 30-35°C.
- Put the baozi in the steaming basket, and steam for 10mins over high heat.